Assist in the training of man for its development
- Promote active education methods
- Encourage exchanges between those who work in order to improve the living conditions of the target audience
- Gain a better awareness of early childhood by raising the awareness of decision-makers, partners and parents.
Areas of intervention
- education for all
- leisure activities and holiday work
- promoting equality
- environmental protection and sustainable development
The network may put into place the following strategies
- organisation of holiday work
- setting up of drop-in, leisure and supervisory centres
- setting up of children’s groups
- setting up of listening, counselling and administration centres
- completion of studies
- dissemination of the research results
- setting up of a training centre based on active education methods.
- Any other action which may enable the promotion of active methods.
YAOUNDE – CAMEROUN
Tél : 00 237 99 96 17 33